Iowa's Ride Rental July 11-18 .
We have a complete rental fleet of bicycles available. We offer recreational bicycles, gravel bikes as well as a limited number of road bikes. Reservations are encouraged. Due to longer, harder use and transportation cost IOWA'S RIDE rental prices are different. Please contact us to coordinate IOWA'S RIDE rentals as soon as you decide to ride IOWA'S RIDE. Our IOWA'S RIDE rental pricing will be available soon.The cost of rental is as follows year round except during Iowa's Ride/RAGBRAI due to heavy demand.
Bicycle Rental Rates
- Recreational: Cannondale Quick
- < 8 hours: $30
- 24 hours (M-F): $40
- Weekend*: $55
- Weekly: $100
- Monthly: $185
- 3 months: $280
- Yearly: $385
- Road/Gravel: Cannondale Synapse 105 or Giant Revolt
- < 8 hours: $40
- 24 hours (M-F): $50
- Weekend*: $85
- Weekly: $120
- Monthly: $220
- 3 months: $360
- Yearly: N/A
- *Weekend pickup Friday or Saturday and return Monday
Prices subject to change without notice.
- Monday - Friday: 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
- What comes with my rental?
- Helmet (Giro or Bell)
- U-lock and, if requested, a cable
- Free flat-tire repair at Bikes To You
- What accessories can I rent?
- Front basket, installed – $10
- Rear rack with basket, installed – $30
- Front light (with batteries), installed – $10
- Shimano SPD clipless pedals, installed – $15
- Road pedals, installed at pickup – $15
- Flat repair kit – $20
- Saddle bag containing CO2 cartridges or mini-pump, tube, multi-tool, patch kit
- Fender set, installed – $20
- Camelbak includes new bladder- $30
- Where and when can I pick up my rental bike?
- At the shop during regular business hours — see above — look for the bicycling frogs
- Can I return my rental bike when the shop is closed?
- If pre-arranged, return of Recreational bikes after business hours is possible. Rental term ends when shop next opens
Make A Reservation
- Call us at (641) 236-8600 or email us with dates and type of gear needed